Headquarters (now referred to as Leek Wootton)
When the force was first established its headquarters was at Kenilworth. In 1884, headquarters was transferred to the County Buildings, Warwick, which continued to be used for this purpose until 1949, when the present headquarters, “ Woodcote”, Leek Wootton, was taken into use.
Constabulary Headquarters Leek Wootton 1949 – February 2011
At the end of February 2011, the force ceased to operate with a Headquarters building. This change was marked by chief officers moving to the Warwickshire Criminal Justice Centre in Leamington.